Wednesday, December 16, 2009

a nerds life is twice as hard as yours

I am not at all popular, really smart, and he worst person that can protect u in a fight. is that all school is about fighting ignoring teachers and going out. hating me is how u get popular in my class who ever u are i know u probably don't get hated as much as i do and if u don't care den leave my blog. u get used to it all the time wen ur a nerd. (but lets not be mean instead of nerd from now on ill say smart instead of nerd.) o and the most known part of a smart persons life bullying they take advandege of me im realy peace full but can realy hurt any one who gets me pissed off and i dont let dat happen. kids these days have to say fuck in between every 2 words dey say or else they arnt cool. is dat stupid or waat. in this world my toilet is cleaner den any kids brain. no kiding or exaggerating! i feel dat im slowly die-ing and trust me dats very painfull. Being yourself is much easier cuz shure they will tease you more but latter youl know that you are the one that that will prosper so u feel proud of yourself and that the best feeling ever

2 comments:

  1. A nerd's life is twice as hard as others? Wouldn't you also say that in order to be "popular" these kids are also under a lot of pressure to act a certain way so that they can fit in? I think it all boils down to this: identity. Sounds and looks to me as if many students have no sense of who they are as individuals and they're not motivated enough to discover what they are...so why not just go with the flo? It's much easier.

    Middle school years are tough on everybody. Let us help make it easier by cluing us in on things that might be bothering you when it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Daniel. I hope you didn't add the last part for me! (^.^) You're entitled to feel and think however way you'd like, but I just want you to know that there are others who feel the same way and that we understand. Also, I know who to call on if ever there's a time I need help with weapons design and interesting conversation on warfare. Your teachers SEE you. Just make sure that you're doing what you are supposed to do in class >_<

    ReplyDelete